23 Jan Senior Front-End Developer
My client works with other businesses across the UK, helping them with their online presence. They are now looking to hire a creative Senior Front-End Developer who has a passion for coding.
You will be work within the Design and Build team, and alongside the Project Management team to build high-quality digital solutions online. Their clients often have bespoke requirements in the form of templates, individual pages and immersive experiences so you will use your coding and problem-solving skills to produce these at a market-leading standard. You will also mentor and help Junior Developers with any issues and development queries. This is a fully remote based role.
Unfortunately my client is not looking to hire an overseas candidate. Tier 2 sponsorship is not available for this role so please only apply if you have full rights to live and work in the UK.
- Building responsive websites
- Browser and device testing
- Mentoring Junior Developers and helping them with any development issues
- Sharing best practice with colleagues
- Juggling priorities on an ever-changing basis
- Working to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Experience with PHP, Laravel, WordPress would be desirable but not essential
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, XD)
- Excellent eye for design and high-quality development
- Ability to work to set deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Intuitive problem solving
- Driven with a determined work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability and confidence to work across multiple teams
- Approachable, enthusiastic and confident individual
What’s on offer:
- Competitive base salary between £35k to £48k depending on experience
- 4.5 day working week with an early finish every Friday. Moving to a 4 day working week this summer!
- Fully remote based role
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Stable, secure, full-time employment
- Career progression opportunities
- Fun, dynamic working environment with regular company social events
- Plus a host of other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing team of professionals. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
|Job Category||IT Development|
|Salary||£35000 - £48000 Per Year|