08 Apr Sales Executive
Techbuyer is a leading provider of refurbished server, storage and networking equipment. We’re one of the fastest growing firms in our sector and have 16 years of success behind us, revenues over £50 million, and locations in the US, Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany, Canada and the UK. We now employ over 250 people worldwide and we’re committed to providing you with a lively, industrious and informal environment in which you can progress and succeed!
An opportunity is now available for a new IT Sales Executive to join our established team.. If you are considering a move into sales or already have sales experience and want to become part of a hard-working supportive team, this could be the new challenge you are looking for?
As an IT Sales Executive you’ll be selling our IT parts and systems to large companies and public and private institutions across the UK. Utilising our existing data, marketing campaigns, and our catalogue of case studies and testimonials you’ll be following up leads and enquiries to create and manage your own accounts. Responding to website enquiries and searches will also be your remit, along with maintaining customer records and communication: so, the ability to prioritise and organise your own workload is very important. Somebody with creative ideas about maintaining profitable accounts, increasing sales, and capitalising on the work done by our Marketing department would be a perfect fit for our team.
You’ll be arranging telephone, skype and face to face meetings with IT managers/directors, purchasing departments and C-level decision makers within corporations of all sizes, universities, councils, government agencies, schools and so on. As such, you will also have the opportunity to travel around the UK where appropriate. Having a confident, pleasant, down to earth demeanour is crucial!
Working with guidance and support from our experienced team, and with input from our teams across the globe, you will be assisting your customers with their configure-to-order purchases, and sharing technical, logistical, and product advice with them to ensure a complete sale and ongoing business. You will be in close communication with our Testing, Goods Out, Accounts and Purchasing teams so great communication skills and approachability, give the distance, are very important.
Your workmates have gained a lot of Sales and IT knowledge and experience in the business already. Our office is relaxed, busy and fun so an equally positive and happy attitude would be just the ticket! Most importantly we need a self-motivated and responsible person with confidence in your own abilities because you will be accountable for hitting a reasonable target each month, and responsible (along with the rest of your team) for reaching company targets.
Hours of work are 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
We will look forward to welcoming you to the company!
Essential Role Requirements:
- A proven track record in IT end user sales – 2-3 years proven track record.
- Ability to create and prioritise a sales pipeline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Using good judgement and professionalism to build relationships with customers and colleagues
- Ability to use your time wisely and efficiently
- Accountability and honesty in communication with colleagues
- Motivating yourself throughout the monthly sales cycle
- Calm and considered approach to working under pressure
- Positive, open and fair-minded
- Easy-going and good humoured
- Enjoy working in a busy and energetic environment
- Valid driving licence and your own vehicle
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Sharing ideas, challenges and successes with the team
Desirable Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Interest in and enthusiasm for the idea of a circular economy
- Fun to be around
- A ‘can do, no quit’ attitude is most welcome!
- Answering incoming phone enquiries about stock pricing and availability
- Monitoring website activity to convert any potential sales to completion
- Communicating frequently with previous and potential customers
- Undertake any offered training and education to familiarise yourself with our products and systems
- Provide information and guidance (with the assistance of colleagues) to customers to close sales
- Organise face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers
- Identify and propose suitable examples for marketing case studies
- Liaising with other Techbuyer departments to ensure orders taken are correct, in stock, tested, and shipped correctly
- Maintaining our CRM in a timely manner!
- Communicating with and giving feedback to our Marketing department
- Attending industry roadshows
- Developing and managing your own Sales pipeline every month
- Maintaining good relationships with team colleagues and managers
- 22 days holiday rising by 1 day per calendar year service to a maximum of 27 days + Bank Holidays
- Private healthcare (after 6 months) – Bupa healthcare
- Private Dental Care (after 6 months) – claim back 100% of dental fees if use an NHS dentist and a % of costs if a private dentist
- Pension (after 3 months) Employee contribution 3% – Techbuyer contribution 5%
- Cycle to work scheme (after 6 months) – Salary sacrifice scheme where you can purchase a bike through gross salary
- Tech Scheme (after 6 months) – Salary sacrifice scheme where you can purchase tech products through gross salary
- DIS Insurance
- Free flu vaccines and eye test
- Free fruit bowl every week in office
- Lunch provided every last Friday of the month
- Structured induction programme
- Continuous training paid for by Techbuyer
- Regular company and team social events
|Salary||£20000 - £35000 Per Year|