23 Jan Office Junior
My client provides a morally compliant, top class outsourced payroll service to both contractors and recruitment agencies. They work with both small and large multi-branch agencies to deliver a suite of payroll solutions. Due to growth they are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic Office Junior to join their vibrant team based in their Covid secure office in Frodsham.
- Supporting the team with daily administrative duties
- Answering incoming calls and directing where required
- Printing, filing and scanning of documents
- PA duties to the MD
- Any other duties as required by the team
- Previous admin experience is desirable but not essential. My client is more interested in a candidate that has a strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Professional, polite telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Computer literate
- Team player with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Sociable and positive personality!
What’s on offer:
- National minimum wage salary between £6.56 and £8.91 per hour, depending on age
- Vibrant, friendly office working environment!
- Great location in Frodsham, close to public transport links
- Standard office working hours
- Ongoing training, development and support
- Regular surprise treats and social activities
- Regular team incentives and a host of other benefits that will be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing team of payroll professionals. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
|Salary||£6.56 - £8.91 Per Hour|