10 Apr New Starter Advisor
My client provides a morally compliant, top class outsourced payroll service to both contractors and recruitment agencies. They work with both small and large multi-branch agencies to deliver a suite of payroll solutions including Umbrella, Limited Company, CIS and Self-Employment. Due to growth they are now looking to recruit a New Starter Advisor to join their vibrant team based in their Covid secure office in Frodsham.
- To support a high volume of inbound leads and referrals coming in via telephone and email, NO cold calling required
- Talking customers through the various payroll options and solutions that are available (training will be provided)
- Making outbound calls to customers that have requested a call back (warm leads)
- Providing accurate information and answering any queries and questions
- Professionalism and compliance is key to what they do, whilst maintaining a flexible, friendly and family type culture
- Must be comfortable engaging with customers over the telephone
- Previous experience working within payroll would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided
- Must be organised and a proficient communicator
- Team player with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Enjoy working as part of a growing, dynamic, professional business
What’s on offer:
- Base salary from £19k to £23k depending upon experience
- Vibrant, friendly office working environment!
- Great location in Frodsham, close to public transport links
- Ongoing training, development and support
- Career progression opportunities
- Regular surprise treats and social activities
- Regular team incentives and a host of other benefits that will be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing team of payroll professionals. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
|Salary||£19000 - £23000 Per Year|