01 Feb Lead Generator
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client who are a reputable, growing energy consultancy based in Team Valley, Gateshead. They place great emphasis on looking after both their own clients as well as their staff, ensuring there is a healthy, stable working environment. Due to steady growth, they are now looking to recruit a Lead Generator to join their close nit sales team. This is a permanent, full-time role based in their Covid secure office in Team Valley.
- Prospecting for new business through outbound B2B sale calls
- Conducting your own research to find suitable businesses to contact
- Consulting with decision makers (CEOs, CFOs, MDs, FDs etc) to understand their energy requirements
- Lead generation, chasing businesses for LOAs to be returned
- Working to strict daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Adhering to company KPIs that are designed to boost your performance
- Updating the company CRM system
- Working as part of a wider sales team, sharing best practice
- Attending regular training and coaching sessions
- Previous lead generation experience would be desirable not essential as full training will be provided
- Money motivated and financially driven!
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude, self-motivated, resilient by nature. Glass is always half-full!
- Ability to work to sales targets and KPIs
- Punctual, smart appearance, organised
- Team player but with the ability to work independently on your own initiative
- Fun, outgoing personality!
What’s on offer:
- Competitive base salary up to £25k depending on previous sales experience
- Realistic, uncapped and achievable commission structure
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm working hours. Fantastic work/life balance
- Great office location in Team Valley, close to public transport links
- Inclusive working environment
- Genuine, transparent career progression
- Regular social events (Covid permitting)
- Stable, secure, full-time employment
- Plus a host of other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing team of energy professionals. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
|Salary||£18000 - £25000 Per Year|