05 Apr Junior Legal Billing Cashier
My client is a professional Law Firm that is based in Hoylake in the Borough of Wirral. Due to expansion, they are now looking to recruit a Junior Legal Billing Cashier to join their accounts team. This is a full-time role based in their Covid secure office.
- Posting of receipts and payments to office and client account ensuring all VAT entries correctly allocated
- Checking and posting of all bills
- Checking and dealing with all administration on weekly LAA BACS statements
- Calculating and preparation of costs for monthly LAA contract claims including the analysis of new matter starts for the bulkload submission.
- Purchase ledger administration
- Preparing costing information on files as requested by fee earners including calculation of various stages of case plans.
- Petty cash entries and reconciliations
- Checking expense claims
- Credit card administration
- PBA account administration
- General accounts queries
- General office tasks such as filing, scanning and copying.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including English and Maths at grade B/5 or above.
- Experience of Sales and Purchase ledger, billing and some credit control
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good IT and keyboard skills particularly with Excel spreadsheets
- Capable of using own initiative
- Honest, reliable, hardworking and good team player
- Mature outlook and flexible attitude to work
- Ability to communicate effectively at all level
What’s on offer:
- Base salary from £18k to £22k depending on skills and experience
- Great location in Hoylake with free company parking
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- On-going support and development
- Regular social events
- Opportunity to join a reputable, growing legal firm
- Loads of other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and reputable, professional legal firm at an exciting time. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
|Job Category||Accounting, Finance|
|Salary||£18000 - £22000 Per Year|