16 May Field Sales Executive
My client is one of the UK’s most popular manufacturers and approved installers of double-glazing windows, doors and conservatories. Due to ongoing expansion, they are now looking to recruit an experienced sales professional from industry, to sell their products and services. My client is based in Gateshead however this is predominantly a field-based role covering the North East.
The role of a Field Sales Executive:
- To visit both new and existing customers at their homes, discussing in detail what their home improvement needs are and to carry out an assessment
- Showcase my client’s quality range of products using brochures
- Close the customer by taking an order
- Appointments will be pre-set via an electronic diary system which you will use to confirm appointments and send information back to the Customer Service Team. No cold calling required!
- Work to financial targets ensuring you are selling with a consultative sales approach
- Ensuring internal communication and reporting is timely and accurate
- Give feedback to management regarding customers, products and the market in general
Essential candidate requirements:
- Experience working within a field-based sales role within the home improvements sector is essential
- Must have a consultative selling approach with the ability to close the sale without being pushy!
- Strong listening skills and must have patience when dealing with customers
- Sales focused and target driven
- Ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment
- Organised and reliable team player
- Full UK driving licence with own vehicle is essential
What’s on offer:
- Base salary of £20k per annum
- Strong commission structure with double OTE of £40k+
- 5 day working week between Monday to Saturday depending on appointments
- Home based role where you manage your own diary with occasional travel to the office in Gateshead
- On-going support and development
- Plus a host of other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing team of professionals. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
|Salary||£20000 - £40000 Per Year|