19 Jul Credit Controller
My client is a market leader in the refurbished IT hardware sector. They have over 17 years of success behind them, revenues over £50 million, and locations in the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, France & Germany. Their increase in headcount has averaged over 23% for the last three years, and they’re one of the fastest growing companies in their industry. In 2021 alone, numerous awards were achieved, which is a reflection of their dedicated teams, including the Queen’s Award for international trade.
Due to expansion, they are now seeking a Credit Controller to join their accounts team. This is a full-time, permanent, office based role in Harrogate.
General accounting responsibilities, contributing to the smooth functioning of the accounts department. Responsible for both outgoing and incoming payments, VAT issues and other related issues.
- Credit control (chasing late payments, tracing missing debtors etc.)
- Purchase ledger (making BACS or cheque payments, working out VAT payments, checking and reconciling statements and dealing with all purchase enquiries etc.)
- Daily allocations of several banks
- Bank reconciliations
- As the company culture promotes helping others, ad hoc tasks may be assigned to the job holder that are not listed above
- The job holder is expected to understand and work according to the requirements of the Quality Management System
Required Skills or Training:
- Accounting qualification or working towards one
- Previous experience in an accounting role
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organised with good Microsoft Office skills
- Good communicator both internally and externally
- IT literate
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- Free Flu Vac and Eye Tests
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tech Scheme
- Life and Critical Illness Insurance
- Regular Social Events
- Structured Induction Programme
All applicants selected for this position will need to pass reference & security checks to qualify for employment.
My client is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
|Job Category||Accounting, Finance|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 Per Year|