11 May Counter Balance / Service Operator
We have an exciting opportunity for an attentive individual to take up a position within our Production team. West Yorkshire Spinners are an award-winning hand knitting yarn company who prides themselves on providing a friendly and welcoming working environment.
Job title: Counter Balance / Service Operator
Location: West Yorkshire Spinners, Keighley
Hours: 37 hours per week, shifts 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm
Salary: Competitive Salary
Supporting our Production team to deliver quality yarn, the principle duties of this role will include:
- movement of stock of materials within the business either by Forklift, pallet truck or manually
- the accurate weighing and recording of stock from process to process
- stock control by accurate bookkeeping of Goods Inward through to Customer delivery
- removal of waste material and produce from the factory
- safe use and maintenance of the Company’s Forklift Truck
- support to the Production Manager and Company Engineer in any production related requests for assistance.
- accuracy in paperwork detail for weekly expedition delivery and other orders.
Please note, full training will be provided to the right candidate.
To be considered for this position, applicants will need to:
- have the right to work in the UK
- UK Driving Licence is a must
- Forklift Counter Balance Licence is a must
- have excellent attention to detail
- have good organisation skills
- be able to easily commute to the factory in Keighley
- be reliable and trustworthy
- be flexible
- work as part of a team
|Salary||£10 Per Hour|