13 Jun BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SALES EXECUTIVE
Our client is a leading Multi Channel Digital Marketing Agency based just outside Manchester City Centre. They provide SEO, Web Design and PPC amongst other services to an array of national clients. They’re seeking a Business Development/Sales Executive to join there thriving team.
- Identifying and creating opportunities for new business and selling our core services into them as a packaged offering (SEO, PPC, Paid Social Websites).
- Lead generation
- Attending face to face meetings and having telephone calls with new potential clients
- To provide support and input into new business proposals, forecasts and estimations
- To contribute hands-on to the formulation of strategy for new client prospects.
- To keep up-to-date with the industry
- To help drive new business / clients
- Competencies and skills required:
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) – across all levels, internally and externally
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and as a member of the sales team (training initially provided)
- The ability to manage multiple leads at varying stages using a CRM system
- Basic understanding of digital marketing services
- Sound commercial awareness
- Proven track record in sales
- Minimum 2 years B2B – PPC, SEO, web design exp preferred.
- Forward Thinking
- Organisation and Time-Management skills
- Oral and Written communication skills
- IT literate
What’s on offer:
- Base salary between £20,000 – £25,000 per annum
- Bonus scheme
- Commission Pay
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with no weekend working!
- Company pension
- Casual Dress
- Flexible Schedule
- Job stability and career progression opportunities
- Free, secure company parking but also close to public transport links
- On-going training and development
- A host of other benefits that would be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing team of professionals. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
|Job Category||Marketing, Sales|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 Per Year|