06 Sep Business Development Manager
Our client provides a range of Merchant services, including tailored merchant account and a range of supporting merchant services. They have gained an enviable reputation for providing reliable and effective payment solutions for the more discerning business owner. They’re now seeking a Business Development Manager to join their thriving team. This is a fully remote based role however you must be based in the UK.
With an aptitude for sales, on a day to day basis, this is what would be required of you –
- Accountable for driving and achieving sales targets
- Prospecting potential customers through outbound methods
- Delivering solutions to both merchants and our banking partners
- Building bespoke deals relevant to individual customer needs ensuring profitability to the company
- Identifying and evaluating large incremental business opportunities
This is what we are looking for in their successful Business Development Manager / Sales Executives:
- Currently working as a Business Development Manager / Account Manager / Telesales – Payments industry knowledge preferred.
- 2 years sales / Account Management / Business Development experience and a proven track record.
- Thrive on creating and selling innovative ideas; demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Demonstrate ambition and strive to help business growth
- Strong negotiation and networking skills
- Additional language skills would be an advantage but are not necessary to succeed in the role
Occasionally you will be required to travel to the head office in Leeds. This would be once a month at a maximum. The final stage interview will also be at the head office.
What’s on offer:
- Base salary between £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
- Monday – Friday flexible working between 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Bonus scheme
- Uncapped commission structure
- Desk based – Remote working from home
- 5% of profit in commission for the lifecycle of the account
- Birthday off
- 22 days holiday and an additional 1 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- A host of other benefits that would be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing team of professionals. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 Per Year|