08 Apr Accounts Assistant
Techbuyer is a market leader in the refurbished IT hardware sector. We have 16 years of success behind us, revenues over £50 million, and locations in the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, France & Germany. Our increase in headcount has averaged over 23% for the last three years, and we’re one of the fastest growing companies in our industry. In 2021 alone numerous awards were achieved which are a reflection of our dedicated teams, including the Queen’s Award for international trade.
We are committed to providing you with an environment where you can progress and succeed in, with continuous training programs.
Due to our operational expansion, we now have an opportunity for a Accounts / Purchase Ledger Assistant to join our team.
Hours of work are 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
- Daily allocations of several banks
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing purchase invoices either directly or matching to PO’s through paperless accounting system
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations & Resolution of Queries
- Assist with management of the company cash flow
- Prepare and assist with payment runs
- Assist with posting and allocations
- Assist with contra payments, collaborating with the Sales Ledger team
- Previous experience in a Purchase Ledger Role
- Organised with good Microsoft Office skills
- Good communicator both internally and externally
- Experience working in a high volume/multi-currency environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Used to working to specific process & deadlines
Desirable Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Accounting qualification or working towards one
- Sage 200 and or Netsuite experience
- Very Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare & Dental
- Complimentary Flu Vac and Eye Tests
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tech Scheme
- Life and Critical Illness Insurance
- Regular Social Events
- Structured Induction Programme
Note: All applicants selected for this position will need to pass reference & security checks to qualify for employment with Techbuyer.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
|Job Category||Accounting, Finance|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 Per Year|