26 Apr Account Manager
My client is an award winning, established, Printworks based near Washington Tyne and Wear. They’ve been providing award-winning print marketing campaigns to some of the biggest names in business and due to expansion, they’re looking for an Account Manager to join their Team. This is a full-time, office based role.
- Contacting existing customers through a mixture of outbound sales calls and account management
- Fact finding through effective questioning to understand customers needs and then discussing financial solutions
- Keeping the sales CRM up to date
- Work closely with other departments such as the Marketing team
- Completing all administration and paperwork in accordance with company procedures
- Previous telesales/account management experience is essential
- Strong telephone communication skills
- Used to working in a fast paced sales environment
- Great rapport building!
- Team player, reliable and responsible
- Must be computer literate and able to pick up new software quickly
What’s on offer:
- £22,000 base salary
- Monday to Friday standard office hours
- Free parking
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted o free food
- Fun, dynamic working environment with regular company social events
- Plus a host of other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing team of financial professionals at an exciting time. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
|Salary||£22000 Per Year|